Thursday, December 29, 2011

What I learned today from kids shows

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

"It's time dance!"

I did not get my ass up to dance with DJ Lance Rock and the folks from Gabba land; however, I did relax and let my body melt into my over-sized couch while my nearly two-year-old daughter watched with great focus.

So, what did I learn from kids shows today?  Please follow along:
1)  Squirrels are mostly responsible for planting the earth's forests (Wild Kratts, channel 11)
2)  Polar bears have two layers of fur (Cat in the Hat Knows a lot about That, channel 11)
3)  Keep your hands to yourself (Yo Gabba Gabba, DVD / NickJr.)
4)  Monkeys should not be allowed to make apple cider (Curious George, channel 11)
5)  Running in circles is fun (Yo Gabba Gabba, DVD / NickJr.)

I am grateful for what I learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment